Committed to supporting the integrity and ethics of the Veterinary Industry by partnering with Veterinarian Practices to offer a flexible payment plan to ensure the optimum level of health for all animals, while also encouraging responsible pet ownership within Australia.
VetPay are committed to add value and integrity to the Veterinary Industry by way of:
- Empowering Pet Owners to make responsible and educated financial decisions regarding the level of care they can afford for their pets.
- Offering a sense of urgency, flexibility and compassion in all situations which require decisions in emergency cases any time day or night.
- Partnering with the Veterinary Industry to encourage responsible pet ownership both ethically and financially.
- Encouraging professional partnerships with organisations within in the industry by way of ongoing sponsorship in training and development opportunities.
- Respecting the unique and special bond between pet owner, their pet and their Veterinarian.
VetPay began in 2009 with a team of people that had a vision to;
- Foster the bond between people and their pets
- Combine the ethics of the Veterinary Industry with the need to encourage financial awareness and responsibility.
- Find the delicate balance between compassion, ethics and responsible lending obligations
- Uphold Responsible Lending obligations with compassion and respect for pet owners.
- Offer Pet owners 24/7 access to assistance because pets don’t choose when they are sick or injured
- To encourage Veterinarians to openly discuss treatment options for pets before commencement of treatment in order to empower pet owners to make sensible financial decisions.
- To create a positive, stable and rewarding working environment for staff
Though times have changed, the customer still remains the focus of all our endeavors. Each and every staff member is dedicated to help pet owners within the community. Each employee will strive to offer people real value from their relationship with us, helped by our ever widening range of products and services.
We believe that VetPay should always play its part in its community and that pets and pet owners should always be at the very center of what we do every day. To always find ways to improve, to add value and do the right thing for our customers, our employees and the industry.
CONTACT US – Merchant
For new and existing VetPay merchant enquiries:
Phone: 9941 0469
CONTACT US – Account
For all customer enquiries:
Phone: 9941 0469